Get Never-Ending Amounts Of Ten Credits! No Limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
All you have to do is go to Nothing Of Particular Interest, comment on one of my articles (it can be any article in any category in any timeframe, I'll be notified of it) that PERTAINS TO YOUR INTERESTS. It needs to interest you and be relatively intelligent. Just post here with the name that you used to comment, and you'll be insta-credited 10 points. You can do this any amount of times.

Just one rule:
NO CHATSPEAK.

Xemnas

Reaction score
Commented on 08/11: The Second Most Awesome Animal In The Universe, 05/11: Simple Machines Forum - So simple, it says so right in the title!, and 06/11: I hate Green Day, as Xemnas ;)

Last edited:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
i ahd commented in that post that you say about the tutorial for the banner i`ve posted :p

Slothie

Reaction score
I commented on the green day one. Does that count?

Slothie

Reaction score
You can either pay me for that post or you'll get 10 more just like 'em XD

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Okay, since the person with the G in the username updated his post, I sent additional credits, and I sent Kraze_T his credits.

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
hello, QuwenQ i didnt know that you are online? do you do a graphical work?

thanks for the credits anyway!

Agenator

Reaction score
nopi, ur site is so bright it hurts my eyes, rofl I cant look at for more than three seconds (right now its really dark and the only light on is that of my computer monitor lol)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Btfrog, I paid you 10 credits for the comment that was intelligent. The other was just on-par with spam.

reichiru

Reaction score
Comments made in:
Princess Mononoke
Nintendo beating Sony&Microsoft
Some Interesting Renders

Name used was reichiru.

Sundiver

Reaction score
I had to leave a comment at the Princess Mononoke review. I love that movie, it really is superb. I also left a few suggestions for similar movies, and I'd say buy anything that comes from Studio Ghibli; they have never disappointed me. The last movie I bought was "My neighbor Totoro". It is a cute family movie, no violence and no evil for once. It was refreshingly fun and laid back all the way, with some creative twists despite it being somewhat predictable. Name's Sundiver, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.