Get Paid by reading mails

ankrag

Reaction score
I had earned $26 I'll show you easy way earn some extra cash by reading mails by spending 5 mins a day, its not a scam you can find proof for the earnings also from here

1. Signup Reward: Earn $10 in your account as soon as you signup for a free account.

2. Direct Income: Earn $0.02. Earn $0.02 for each advertiser's email that you read from us.

3. Direct Referral Income (level one): Earn $0.01. Refer us to a few friends and earn $0.01 for each email that they read. You will get credit for your direct referral reading emails.

4. Referral Income: (level two): Earn $0.01. When your direct referrals refer others, you earn $0.01 for them reading the emails we send them.

5. Payout: Any account that has reached the minimum payout or more will be zeroed out on the 1st of every month, and checks mailed out on or before the 15th.

PAYMENT PROOF
2868333180_50d3ab7053_o.jpg

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
There's one problem ... Macedonia isn't paypal country .. :( .. any other service that gives payouts via checks or moneybookers ?

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i suggest you edit that image, you know your email address you dont want to receive spam

mraek

Reaction score
Sounds like a spam pyramid scheme. What advertiser would pay people to read an email from them?

ankrag

Reaction score
Sounds like a spam pyramid scheme. What advertiser would pay people to read an email from them?

Its not just an ordinary text mail. Its a link to show a website for 1 or 2 mins for that you get .02 cents only not like awsurveys.com where they pay you in dollars.

However you are not paying a single penny to them instead of that you are earning. Forum admin has listed some scam websites http://ptctalk.com/scamalert.php check from here.

jaco_don

Reaction score
hits4Pay ... well its legitimate website ..I already have an account but its very boring ... takes to long to get to minimum payout

rather I prefer donkeymail

ankrag

Reaction score
hits4Pay ... well its legitimate website ..I already have an account but its very boring ... takes to long to get to minimum payout

rather I prefer donkeymail

I tried with donkeymails but I am not satisfied with that

mxjorx

Reaction score
A very genuine paid to read Email Program by Hits4Pay Where you get $10 for just signing up. Once you signup, you will receive advertising and promotion ads. When you read these ads, you are paid 2 cents for each mail you read. Again, suppose you refer Hits4Pay to X, You again receive 1 cent from each mail X reads. Again when X refers Hits4Pay to Y, you receive 1 cent for each mail Y reads. Like this you can earn up to 4 cents per mail by referring Hits4Pay to others.

Guarantee: Hits4Pay is a very genuine authentic Paid to Read mail program where you are paid timely.

You can get more information by clicking here : http://www.freeworldforus.co.nr/ or you can write me at cmivisioninc@gmail.com if you want to know the method how to build large number of referrals under you.

Visit: http://www.freeworldforus.co.nr/

mxjorx