Get paid to keep your computer on! Up to $45/month!

jaydek78

Reaction score
okay did some math....they say .00025 cents a minute...

I have 40 computers...

40 comps times 24 hours times 60 minute each hour= 57600 minutes a day times 30 days = 1728000 minutes a month times .00025 = 432 dollars a month...

Calculating like John Calculates above makes us think that it would be easy to get the maximum payout amount. But it is not so. The reason is that Gomez does not always use the peer program. When the peer program is running on your computer it stays in the background and waits for some work request from the server. A job lasts for approximately 30 seconds and then the program waits for the next job. There might not be any job for a while. Gomez pays only for the amount of time your peer program processes a job, and not for the whole duration that your program is running. So only a single program will not get you much earnings.

I happened to use this program for a while, running different copies on virtual machines with different Operating systems(I used about 7 VMs and one of my RAM modules got damaged so I quit). You receive a lot of processing jobs during the trial period(before the account is activated for payout). But you are not paid for the processing job done during this period. Once the account is activated and you are eligible for payout your peer program will spend most of its time waiting for a job.

The good thing is Gomez pays. The bad thing is all your excitement will be gone before your account is activated.

mindereak72

Reaction score
Calculating like John Calculates above makes us think that it would be easy to get the maximum payout amount. But it is not so. The reason is that Gomez does not always use the peer program. When the peer program is running on your computer it stays in the background and waits for some work request from the server. A job lasts for approximately 30 seconds and then the program waits for the next job. There might not be any job for a while. Gomez pays only for the amount of time your peer program processes a job, and not for the whole duration that your program is running. So only a single program will not get you much earnings.

I happened to use this program for a while, running different copies on virtual machines with different Operating systems(I used about 7 VMs and one of my RAM modules got damaged so I quit). You receive a lot of processing jobs during the trial period(before the account is activated for payout). But you are not paid for the processing job done during this period. Once the account is activated and you are eligible for payout your peer program will spend most of its time waiting for a job.

The good thing is Gomez pays. The bad thing is all your excitement will be gone before your account is activated.

100% Agree with you

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
It's so unfortunate that Gomez has been accepting less and less people. However, the program does indeed work once you get accepted. Even though it may take quite a long time waiting for a job, you do get paid. You can also increase your earnings by referring people, but you only get paid if they are accepted.

mandy0

Reaction score
45$.. all money will be given to electricity charges .. and internet charges.. bad idea! duh! :))

The_Guardian

Reaction score
After about a day of running the program, my account was activated.. not entirely sure what your guy's issue is. I suppose I might as well do this, my box stays online 24/7 anyhow to run other software that I use. The program seems to be minimal at most, it's not going to change the amount of voltage used just to run an extra program. As for internet bandwidth, mine is unlimited, so, again, it doesn't really matter. Not like I pay for the internet services anyhow.

I shall wait and see if the program does payout at $5 like it says it does, and I will continue from there I suppose.

cashkits4u50

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the info. Great way to make money, but the validation text in the apply page is not showing. How do i go about this.

Thanks

Napas

Reaction score
Talking to Gomez administrator right now ^^

Last edited:

myistuff62

Reaction score
Very clever!
Instead of hijaking computers with trojans and other hacking in order to use them as servers and other activity is the new strategy to actually "rent" other people's computers and lucky if they make $45/month! Wow, how generous...
Does "Gomez" also offer an affiliate program? lol...

considering that new computers come with Terabites of hard drive and multiple GB of RAM, how clever.... is it maybe for gaming? spyware?

Can the computer owners get into trouble if their PC acts as bulk mail server?

The list goes on.

lopcaf

Reaction score
I've been running form a month and they haven't me accepted. I'm running two computers all day long.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Does anybody have a similar experience?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Does anybody get paid monthly?

Cheers!

lopcaf

Reaction score
As I told before, I had two computers running for one month. That's about 25000 minutes of processing for Gomez and I have been not accepted. According to them, it takes two weeks for the application to be processed. Nevertheless the process application depending on the work load they might have for the zone in which the computer is.

Since my application was not considered, I think there is not enough work for my peer. If there is no work for such a peer, why did I gave them 25000 minutes of my processing time?

As February started, all my "potential" earnings were lost, since potential earnings are not carried forward. And of course, still not accepted. I wont continue with this.

I cannot stop thinking this might be an scam.