GetForum Olympics -- Great Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreeeey

Reaction score
I thought I would post this since I am a moderator of this website's support forum.

We are hosting the first ever GetForum.org olympics.

All members of GetForum.org are welcome to participate. The players are the admins of websites hosted by GetForum.org

These are the branches to compete in:

1. Best designed forum
2. Best designed Portal
3. Best webpage on index
4. Best Webmaster Tutorial
5. Best Webmaster tricks
6. Best Logo

1. Best designed forum: The best design, decoration and forming of the forum.

2. Best designed Portal: The best design, decoration and forming of the portal.

3. Best webpage on index: The best design, decoration and forming of the webpage
GetForum has a great control panel where you can create web pages on the index of your web address. Who has the best design?

4. Best Webmaster Tutorial: Many webmasters have made a lot of tutorials how to use GetForums different services and other, but who has made the best one?

5. Best Webmaster tricks: A lot of webmasters have a lot of ideas and imagination, it's only the webmaster that can make a website unique.
If you have some good ideas that you have made, promotion of a website or course then you are the right person for this category!

6. Best Logo: The logo is something unique that will be recognized with something, with a product like Coca-Cola, McDonald or Google and the logo
works very good for a company to get known. If you have created a logo or are going to create one, here is your opportunity!

You need to make an inscription if you want do participate with your forum from today until Wednesday the 20:th of August.

The inscription can be done here:
http://support.getforum.org/forum/inscriptions-for-the-olympics-f29.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.