Getting 500 Error when trying to access website. URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupcantheatre296

Reaction score
My website is soupcantheatre.com (or soupcantheatre.x10.mx) and it's on the Absolut Server. When I try to access it, I get a 500 server time out error. We have a theatre show that opens TONIGHT so this is the worst time possible for the website to be down. Please help ASAP!!!!

soupcantheatre296

Reaction score
Like one of the other users with the same issue, my site is also a wordpress installation. Don't know if that makes a difference. Also, if upgrading to premium service will get this resolved in the next hour - I'll do it. Just let me know what can be done to get this resolved NOW.

hiveserv

Reaction score
My site is also down, it was online 4 hours ago now it just times out. I have a parked domain which is http://hive-servers.com and the default x10hosting domain hiveservers.x10.mx this should also redirect to http://hive-servers.com. It has wordpress and mybb both are down.

I tried to remove the redirect and Apache had an error and would not remove it my website also shows apache version unknown in cpanel. Is this an issue with x10hosting? I did nothing to break the site.

Last edited:

mewwolf

Reaction score
I am also getting this error on my site glowingtrails.elementfx.com I need this also fixed urgently!

ntsite

Reaction score
It is Absolut related problem. So pages with php are not working now. Hope it will be fixed soon...

soupcantheatre296

Reaction score
I realize that the tech staff is aware of this issue and working hard to resolve it, but I just want them to be aware of the fact that we have a theatre production opening tonight and all of our ticketing and attendance information is coordinated via the website, so we desperately need to have access to it. Please let me know if there is anything I can do or any information you need to help resolve this faster.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Having this problem as well. Hope it's resolved very soon

nemesis0one

Reaction score
@ soupcantheatre296,

If the problem is not resolved within a sensible time for tonight's activity, please try to send me a Pm & I will try to help you by moving you to a temp server with re-direct until resolved.

I tried to contact you via Pm but don't have permission to send one, sorry.

Regards
Nemesis0one

Edit:
There is no Pm system here for members by the look of it? If you want to post an email address I will contact you but I wont post my own email address [pesky spammers]

Last edited:

nemesis0one

Reaction score
So someone removes my post relating to helping soupcantheatre296 & gives no reason nor contacting me to edit the post of something that may cause concern.

Tools in the wrong hands by the look of it & wont post here again due to that action.

Maybe you didn't read the urgency of the thread starter or maybe it's because it doesn't affect you!
Wasen't many people on either when it got removed, so not hard to figure it out.

Last edited:

soupcantheatre296

Reaction score
Hi nemesis0one! I don't know why your comment was deleted either. Either way, I did see your original message and thanks so much for offering to do that. I realize I'm a free hosting member so I really appreciate you going out of your way to help (although I'm definitely going to propose upgrading to your premium plan to my colleagues once this is resolved). Please do temporarily switch my site over to another server if that gets it back online by this afternoon. We've already gotten a couple of emails from people who have tried to buy tickets and couldn't so we are literally losing money and audience members.

Please let me know if you need any other information from me!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi nemesis0one! I don't know why your comment was deleted either. Either way, I did see your original message and thanks so much for offering to do that. I realize I'm a free hosting member so I really appreciate you going out of your way to help (although I'm definitely going to propose upgrading to your premium plan to my colleagues once this is resolved). Please do temporarily switch my site over to another server if that gets it back online by this afternoon. We've already gotten a couple of emails from people who have tried to buy tickets and couldn't so we are literally losing money and audience members.

Please let me know if you need any other information from me!

Do you realize that he is not an Admin?

Do you realize that any server he puts your site on will not be x10hosting?

Do you realize that without full access to your site (ie, you give him your cPanel password) he cannot do what he offered?

Do you realize what giving another person full access to your site means?

DylRicho

Reaction score
Like one of the other users with the same issue, my site is also a wordpress installation. Don't know if that makes a difference. Also, if upgrading to premium service will get this resolved in the next hour - I'll do it. Just let me know what can be done to get this resolved NOW.

No that doesn't make a difference as mine is down too.

nemesis0one

Reaction score
Already stated on his visitor messages.

Correct.

Do you realize that without full access to your site (ie, you give him your cPanel password)
There is no need for me to have his cPanel access everything would be done via Teamviewer.

he cannot do what he offered?
Now your talking with lack of knowledge.

Yep, I can keep it, clone it, do whatever I like BUT trust is key here & your post does not reflect that.

@ soupcantheatre296,
Can't say I didn't try.
Regards
Nemesis0one

soupcantheatre296

Reaction score
Already stated on his visitor messages.

Correct.

Do you realize that without full access to your site (ie, you give him your cPanel password)
There is no need for me to have his cPanel access everything would be done via Teamviewer.

he cannot do what he offered?
Now your talking with lack of knowledge.

Yep, I can keep it, clone it, do whatever I like BUT trust is key here & your post does not reflect that.

@ soupcantheatre296,
Can't say I didn't try.
Regards
Nemesis0one

Sorry, I was under the impression you were an x10 admin offering to transfer my site over to one of the other x10 servers. I don't have any intention of moving my site off x10, but thank you for trying to help.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
BUT trust is key here & your post does not reflect that.

Am I supposed to Trust someone who registered today?

Yes, you told him you were not affiliated with x10hosting, but in a message, not in your post.

You asked him for a copy of his database. Which, I assume has records of ticket purchases. Not a good idea to give other people access to that information.

Finally, to redirect queries, you would have to change nameservers. So now people purchase tickets on his site on your server where you have access to the incoming data.

Again, you might be perfectly honest. But without proof, and a member's site and reputation at stake, no. I do not Trust.

nemesis0one

Reaction score
@ soupcantheatre296,
Your content would stay with x10hosting.com & run from there, I was going to copy everything to another server with re-direct, so your site would get through this evenings event then changes to the database & site content eg,attachments & things then copied to your server when available.

I do go out of my way when viewing posts like this, NOT to create harm but good.

Hope the server becomes available, Good Luck with tonight's event.

Regards
Nemesis0one AKA zac2613

nemesis0one

Reaction score
@ descalzo,

I may of joined this forum today that don't mean I don't frequent it, the reason to join today was because of this thread & the predicament the member is in.

Lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill hey! trying to help is what I was doing nothing more nothing less.

Lets leave it @ that.

soupcantheatre296

Reaction score
Can an admin tell me if upgrading to premium hosting could help resolve this issue sooner without losing any data?

DylRicho

Reaction score
Can an admin tell me if upgrading to premium hosting could help resolve this issue sooner without losing any data?

I was thinking of upgrading to a premium package just to have access to some stat software (like AWStats). I have no idea why free users don't have access to it already.

thakesy

Reaction score
My site (panavia.x10.mx) has also fallen and gives the error 500, and for several hours of this, I hope that in the coming hours is fixed.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.