Getting a message that my Site Has Been Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfyscom

Reaction score
Hi,

I was trying to install a plugin to my Wordpress site last night when I noticed it was going very slow. When I tried to install the Wordfence plugin it kept timing out with 404 messages. So I check my usage and it said

"Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours
You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 59 times

I/O usage resources were limited for your site"

I am unsure why this would be because I do not have much traffic to my site. Then my database began giving errors that it was down and right now the site it pretty much not working.

Can anyone please shine some light onto why this is happening. I have not made any recent changes before the issue began.

Thank you

Last edited:

rfyscom

Reaction score
I am also getting messages that mysql server is offline.

The MySQL server is currently offline.

Mysql::initcache() failed: The mysql server is offline.

Thanks again

stampany

Reaction score
Now it is saying the following even though I have already taken my site offline. I have just been attempting to back up my database and files and it will not even allow me to do that. Can someone please help. Thanks

Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours
You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 203 times
I/O usage resources were limited for your site

The MySQL server is currently offline.
Mysql::initcache() failed: Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID j9zhm4) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID j9zhm4) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 181.

Status
Not open for further replies.