getting depressed over 503 and pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

menuques

Reaction score
this 503 and pdo error is really depressing me. I spent my last $60 to upgrade to the illuminated level so that I could get a webstore going, and now I can't even get it going because of these errors....damn I wish I would have known about this and I would have went to another hosting site....my whole thing is ruined and now i can't afford to get another hosting...this was going to be my income....and seeing that the same status has been up for 6 days now is just heartbreaking...then to find out that staff here is only volunteers and come and go just whenever, makes it even worse....I think it should be illegal to accept money for hosting if you can't keep a permanent inhouse staff. I'm seeing everyone just not knowing what to do or who to contact, loosing customers and members from their sites....and all I see is volunteers posting the same link to the status page over and over....even if there was some kind of different writing in there to let us know that atleast someone is looking into it would be helpful.....I don't know how x10 is setup, if it's just some young guy who knows how to do some programming and such reselling this product and doesn't have access to the server files, I don't know, I just hate being in the dark about this.....

menuques

Reaction score
I have been using the free version here with my forum for a few months and haven't had any problems. I just figured this was a pretty good company....If I had known about this i would have went to hostgator, now I can't afford it....x10 took my last $60 and hooked me up with a 503 and a missing pdo extension....now I'm pretty well screwed.....

Last edited by a moderator:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
I believe I speak for the most senior staff at x10Hosting when I say this - we are very sorry for the problems that you have experienced. I have reported the issues you are having to our CEO and they should be sorted in the next day or two. Should you still have problems after that, feel free to send me a private message and I'll see what more I can do.

rst101

Reaction score
I believe I speak for the most senior staff at x10Hosting when I say this - we are very sorry for the problems that you have experienced. I have reported the issues you are having to our CEO and they should be sorted in the next day or two. Should you still have problems after that, feel free to send me a private message and I'll see what more I can do.

Thank you very much GtoXic for your empathy shown, I'm glad we still have people like your goodself around who totally understand the positions most of us find ourselves in. It is quite sad really because the servers are light years ahead of some of the more recognized names in the industry.

I too am still looking to go with the illuminated plan and even though I just paid for 12 months with another host I would still go illuminated with x10 due to it's speed but there cannot be a trade off with stability.

I think you do speak for most of the volunteers on here because I've spoke with a few who like you really understand why we are annoyed.

Thanks to you pal.

Regards..

Last edited:

menuques

Reaction score
well, I ended up installing a wordpress script and using jiggoshop for the commerce and it's working fantastic, I've already got the css worked out like I want it, so I guess I'll be okay....I just really feel for those who have gained customers or members and can't even contact them to let them know that they'll be back on soon.....I wish i could get into the php.ini file for you guys and clear it up....

rbhatfield8997

Reaction score

So how bout the rest of us with 503s? Free AND premium?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi Menuques,

PHP's PDO extension and related extensions (e.g. PDO_MYSQL, etc) are installed on all of our shared hosting servers.

Here's an example phpinfo() script showing this on your account: http://imagewarriors.com/php.php

Status
Not open for further replies.