Getting error when I try to unsuspend myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdus1

Reaction score
I was suspended for high resource usage (which I still haven't figured out how it could be happening). Well, when I try to unsuspend myself, I get an error: A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: D2492B4D

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem is the account no longer exists but it's taking some time for the backend system to reflect this - you were suspended way back on 10-23, and accounts are automatically terminated after 14 days of being suspended. Since we're almost at 28 or so, it would've already been cleared out by now, especially as we fixed our termination script and it's been removing accounts steadily for a while.

shdus1

Reaction score
Ok... I'd like to create another website, then. How can I go about doing this? Should I create another account from scratch, and then transfer my forum account?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Log into your account panel first, and then follow the links there to create your account so that your forum account is automatically attached to the new hosting account.

shdus1

Reaction score
The account panel still shows my old hosting account (as the back-end is apparently slow in updating).

Status
Not open for further replies.