Getting Popup Error in CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfrunn

Reaction score
This error started popping up the past couple of days. I thought that it may be an issue going on with others, but I don't remember seeing it in these forums, and it hasn't yet fixed.

A popup comes up saying: "The 'gettingstarted-content' id is missing"

Also, how do I request more disk space on the free host? My disk usage is over the limit (by accident). Which makes me curious if that somehow relates to the above error...?

Thank you to anyone's assistance.

wolfrunn

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused on if I'm perhaps putting this in the wrong place...?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
No you're not in the wrong place, I don't know where the support staff is at the moment, but your post isn't the only one that has gone unanswered. I started a thread asking for unlimited disk space a couple days ago and haven't gotten either a straight answer as to why my space was cut nor a lift of the current cap. Dead-I is usually the one that handles space upgrades, but no response lately.

wolfrunn

Reaction score
Thank you very much for letting me know. I hope someone can help soon.

wolfrunn

Reaction score
I'm also incapable of upgrading, it just leads me to a blank white page.
Please, I'd really like to get this resolved, I don't want to switch to another host, but at the moment it's looking like my only option.

pnhsx103

Reaction score
Hello I noticed that the browser could be the problem. Are you using firefox ? try to use different browser like chrome or IE .

Status
Not open for further replies.