Getting Started - new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmuzheri

Reaction score
I have recently created a new account. I am failing to upload my website. What can I do. I have completed developing the website.

zen-r

Reaction score
"I am failing to" isn't telling us much!

What exactly have you done, & what error messages, if any, have you got?

Also, if you think we might need it, your website address is sometimes helpful. :)

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
What is failing? what are you trying to do and what is it doing?

It could just be that a service was down on your sites server at the time when you tried to upload.

Like HTTP is down right now on Chopin server.

kmuzheri

Reaction score
"Failing" might not be a good word. However, I have my website developed and when I log in, the message I get is: " Your hosting account is currently pending creation. The current status of your request is shown below." More so, the status indicated on the table that appears below is "unknown". Since I am a newbie, I was expecting to see some upload link that I could click and would lead me to uploading my site.
Thanx for the help you may suggest.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
O you just have to wait for x10 to approve your account that shouldn't take too long......You may even have an e-mail that you need to open and click a link to activate your account IDK.

Once your account is approved by x10 you will see a link to your cpanel you click that and use your User name and password not your forum name and password to log in to the main Cpanel from there just click file manager and then you can find your folders and upload your files.

kmuzheri

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I have clicked the link and it takes me to the same page with same information May be x10 is still working on creating my account.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
Yeah it could just have something to do with this HTTP service being down on Chopin servers......The info may not be able to go through completely yet or something.

As long as you can sign-in here http://x10hosting.com/login.php and see status stuff it is probably ok just a matter of waiting till they set it up or fix an issue that's holding it up.

Edit:
Ok seems all the servers are up now so give it a try and you can see if it was just a server issue or if they still need to approve your account.

Edit Again:

Ok Chopin is under a DDoS attack so it's not working like I thought it was.

Last edited:

vpr2go

Reaction score
ya my website http://www.vpr2go.com isn't working as well. I can't even login to my admin for zen cart. could someone take a look and see if it is doing it on your end too please?

vpr2go

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Does anyone know how long these things take to come back up? Also is my account at risk from hackers?

vpr2go

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know that it looks as if CHOPIN cPanel is down as well. Is anyone else having these errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.