GFX Battles

Bl33dsnom0r3

Reaction score
Maybe have a section for gfx battles. So people can challange others to battles where other members of the forum can vote on the best graphic. And maybe some gfx/other contests where members can win points or somthing.

Last edited:

NewFuture

Reaction score
ye good idea, nothing like a bit of competition, but with any competition results can be biased, people voting for their mates and not for the best gfx

NewFuture

Reaction score
yes, its twice now a admin said this is a hosting site, yes we do know that!, but we need grpahics for a our websites and get full out of your hosting, what is the point having a site with x10 if your site is boring with no graphics, so being a hosting site you must provide facilities to help us with our sites as thats what your hosting

Last edited:

n4tec

Reaction score
I agree with NewFuture.. I think what you need to earn a living in broader way like going into webdesigning and lots more..

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
yes, its twice now a admin said this is a hosting site, yes we do know that!, but we need grpahics for a our websites and get full out of your hosting, what is the point having a site with x10 if your site is boring with no graphics, so being a hosting site you must provide facilities to help us with our sites as thats what your hosting

http://www.gfx-forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
http://www.graphic-forums.com/
www.talkgraphics.com
www.webmasterworld.com/forum36/
www.freeprogrammingresources.com/graphicsforums.html

We host sites. Thats all we are concerned about. We don't need the sites we host to look good too.

Last edited:
B

Brandon

True, This site is dedicated to hosting only. But it would be cool to have a gfx site.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Haha. I honestly dont think a GFX Battle forum on here would do anyone good. Consider this:

There are only a handful of good designers here (no offence to everyone else) and the rest are well... lets say "not very skillfull". Whats the point in battling the same people (on a HOSTING forum) over and over again, for like 50 points? It would be pointless (I know id wipe the floor with everyone but these things happen :happy: ...im joking :grin:.) Considering there are plenty of Graphics forums with people that have amazing skills and talents for design.

Let them wipe the floor with you there, and save me the trouble here (joking... yet again :happy:).

lol

Last edited:

Bl33dsnom0r3

Reaction score
ok ok ok, I just thought it may apeall to a bigger audiance and get the forum more active.

NewFuture

Reaction score
yes i agree, you say that this is a hosting forum then why does it have a arcade? the arcade is fun it appeals to gamers so a gfx battle will appeal to grpahics designers which i guarantee there is more here than gamers