Here Is My New GFX Forum,

NOTE: SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Awesome idea!
I suggest you center the bottom ad. It makes me feel odd being all the way to the left.
Can't wait to see it once it is finished!
:)

Jesse

Reaction score
Good Job Kraze_T! :)

Anyways Goodluck on it and Goodluck on mine ;) Hehe.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
@ DeadBattery centered ad ;)
and thanks for the good luck :D, good luck with urs aswell!

konekt

Reaction score
I hope you do not take this the wrong way, because I sincerely thought this would help.

If you are serious about this forum, and want people to join, you need a more official approach; for the most part, the latter has been accomplished but a big detraction is lack of formality and proper usage in your English. I went ahead and fixed the mistakes for you:

GFX-Cage is a new and upcoming graphics forums. As you know, there are way too many like-minded graphics forums out there already. So, we decided to make a forum that is a little more fun! GFX-Cage has a point system that allows you to buy graphics, tutorials, renders, stocks and much more! We will also host competitions such as SOTW and MOTM, all of which will offer prizes for the winners! GFX-Cage also allows for the creation of teams to participate in graphic battles for points. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for GFX-Cage at www.gfx-cage.com and start earning points today!

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Its a good design. I liked the home page image. The forum is also good. But the image is extending much. and it looks odd.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
thanks for the comments
@konekt thanks for thats, tbh i am really bad at english even though i am from the UK. The new text looks way more better and pro :D
@sunils yup i trying to sort that out atm, it is because im really bad with css but soon it will be fixed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.