GFX section

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
hi x10ners! first of all i don't know where i should post this topic so i just place it here. just wondering why the forum doesn't have a gfx section(would be cool or can we request for one?). anyway, can anyone be kind enough to share a good illustrator intermediate tutorial? :smile:

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
hi x10ners! first of all i don't know where i should post this topic so i just place it here since i don't think the Graphic & Webdesign section fits. im kinda wondering why the forum doesn't have a gfx section for photography, PS, AI, Vectors, renders etc.. (would be cool to see the digital artists works or can we request for one?). anyway, can anyone be kind enough to share a good illustrator intermediate tutorial? :smile:

Darkmere

Reaction score
One I would say stay away from tutorials, learn the right way. Tutorials teach bad habits lol

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
... i don't think the Graphic & Webdesign section fits. im kinda wondering why the forum doesn't have a gfx section for photography, PS, AI, Vectors, renders etc..

That's exactly what the Graphic & Web Design section is for. The fact that is now seems to be a repository of links to WordPress themes is the result of users posting nothing much other than WordPress theme links there -- if you want the section to contain example graphics, then try posting some example graphics (that you either created or otherwise have the right to post) in that section.

As for tutorials, have you tried searching? Smashing Magazine is one good source, but there are a lot of blogs and zines dedicated to graphics professionals, along with several sources of good, professional-level video tutorials (that one usually has to pay for).