Ghost Orbs

cky2k1016

Reaction score
Here is a video I filmed of my friend playing the guitar. Out of nowhere there was ghost orbs. This is not edited or a joke. There was no laser pointer, prism, watch, or a disco ball =). There was nothing like that. Also, I could only see it through the camera. I even tried after that to videotape dust in front of the light and it didn't look like that at all. Let me know what you think. You can see it in the regular version. If you want the original version not on youtube email me at nickmaglietta@gmail.com.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Qir-7YrKs

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Hey, did you have the light or night vision on while filming? It looks like light being reflected off dust particles in the air. It's probably the angle, and the difference in contrast between the lower half of the screen and the upper half.

swirly

Reaction score
naw I think that its a reflection off the strings..

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
not host orbs, most likely a reflection of something in your room... now if you were in the dead of night with no lights on :)

swirly

Reaction score
well i think its the strings or camera lens...

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Yeah, Jake's right, it does look like stuff being reflected off off dust or something floatin round in the air.
But, it does make a pretty cool effect. Maybe you can use it in a music video or something? ;)