Giving away free website contents.....each has 100+ pages with inbuilt adsense codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stahn.universe

Reaction score
Re: Giving away free website contents.....each has 100+ pages with inbuilt adsense co

I don't get what's this. Free domains?

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Re: Giving away free website contents.....each has 100+ pages with inbuilt adsense co

Whoever signs up and posts 25 posts on that guy's forum and buys me the "crafts-hobbies" site gets 1K credits.
Edit:
I changed my mind, I don't trust that guy.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

This should be posted in the Marketplace because it involves credits. Please read the rules before posting, they explain exactly what this forum is for.

-Luke.

* Thread Moved to Marketplace *

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

Luke; this is an exchange thing. (You make x posts in their forum and get y in return)
I think this did belong in Ads & Offers.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score

By adsense script does that mean you will be making money from them anyway?

affiliatecrunch

Reaction score

I'll try this one and see what can I get

Daniel S

Reaction score

Ok I have signed up for this to see if i get a web template. I am moving this thread to ads and offers because it is an exchange if you read the link he provided.

sorry tnl2k7

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

Don't apologise comphelp, I think I misunderstood this one :nuts:. This does belong in Ads & Offers.

-Luke.

Daniel S

Reaction score

Ok I have registered and made ten posts like it says in the thread you provided a link to and i have requested the web-development website

upadesh

Reaction score

I don't believe this would be better way to earn. You even need visitors to get clicked on your ads. It don't even help you for optimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.