GMAIL not making it to x10 (Stoli) mail servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild bill

Reaction score
Well it looks as we are having more email issues on stoli. anyone else out there confirm that gmail is not making the trip to the x10 mail servers?..

I sent 2 test emails. none have shown yet but I send a test email from gmail to another mail provider and the email is right there. Whats going on guys??..

--Bill

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Are your MX records set up correctly? Have google confirmed the correct-ness of your configuration?

wild bill

Reaction score
Im sorry.. This was my issue.. I forgot I was trying to get google to host my mail while the x10 mail issue was going on. It seems when I sent email from gmail to x10 mail server, gmail thought it was the MX and it just sent it right back to me on gmail. the dns mx record for my domain didn't change. this only effected users on gamil du! sorry about the false alarm. I feel so stupid for posting this so fast without trouble shooting it a little more first.

This has been a bad week with the email problems we had. I guess I need to just chill out.

it started working but know its not.. Im not even gona mess with it. I give up. :)

--Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.