Good Ps3 Games

Ridyy

Reaction score
heyyy, yalll, whats up, Ridyy here, and i got the good ol PS3 and, i have some money, to spend, on some games, but i only want to put it towards good investements, so iff possible i would like, to know which games you would prefer and why?, a top 3 would be perfect, thanks guys

Ridyy

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
One game I'd say you should go for is Call of Duty 4. Other than that, I'm not sure of anything else.

unit9311

Reaction score
yea im with Smith6612 get COD4 its a great game... i play it all the time with my wife.

enraged

Reaction score
If you haven't already, try the Orange Box. Five games for the price of one!

Hazirak

Reaction score
Motor Storm is worth a go if your idea of fun is a racing game that encourages you to drive like a complete and utter moron as long as it blows your opponents up and subsequently lands you first place.

If you're into the more music/rhythm type deal, Rock Band is a must-have.

Assassin's Creed is also worth the money, now that the price has been cut to $30.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
If you like off road racing, definitely get Motorstorm (I was impressed)

If you want professional racing, I suggest GRID (it's good for PC: tons of cars, great graphics, different racing types, but maps do get a little repetitive)

For an FPS, definitely COD4 since it has the best online playability

Sam-Ho

Reaction score
First one I'll mention, Metal Gear Solid 4. Its cutscenes are very long, as Kojima wants to fill in the blanks in this 'final' game, but gameplay makes up for it. Next up, Devil May Cry 4, an easy played Hack-and-Slash game. Not sure how many hours of playing you can get out before it gets boring, but I'm sure someone else here will come up with a better game. COD4 has already been mentioned, so thats off my list. Final one I'll mention, is Grand Theft Auto 4. Its pretty awesome, and multiplayer will ensure it doesn't get boring. Atleast not for a while. With the simple amount of fun bugs, ex swingset of doom, you'll have plenty fun.

Last edited:

skai123

Reaction score
What type of games do you like? Do you play online?

how much money can you spend, and how far into the future do you want to spend the money?

some questions so I can suggust some games to you.

Clinton

Reaction score
Well if you're not so much into the shooters...
Devil May Cry 4
Uncharted Drake's Fortune'
Heavenly Sword
Burnout Paradise
Soul Calibur IV

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If you haven't already, try the Orange Box. Five games for the price of one!

The Orange Box is honestly a lot better on the PC than it is on a console. Valve originally made their games for PC so the controls are for PC as well as the gameplay. If HL2 is in there, imagine how painful it'd be to try to kill the headcrabs with the crowbar. But I may be wrong!

unit9311

Reaction score
i know some ppl have said Grand Theft Auto 4....i have played all the GTAs and for me Grand Theft Auto 4 i didnt like so much..so imo theres better ps3 games out there..but thats just me :p

peace
paul