Google Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origin

Reaction score
I think you guys would make a lot more money if we're allowed to put google adsense code onto our site?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If you site is approved for it I think you are allowed, but you have to talk to Corey and Auvee

moose

Reaction score
What does your site need for being able to have google ads on them?

And btw, I'm doing a huge project right now for school, so please let me slip away with not having ads on my site yet.

I will definately have them on by tomorow.

moose

Reaction score
Okay. Well, I'm hoping to completely finish my site in about 2 weeks maybe, so keep an eye out for me :grin:

Articz

Reaction score
if i apply for the google ads could i put the adsences on the forums and the x10 ads on the site. as my forums are more active than the site

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Auvee said:
PM me with your site link and if I approve of it, I'll give you the adsense code.

-Auvee B.

Umm, I don't really understand. Is the adsense for us or for you? o_O And are we allowed to put our own adsense code? or any other ads?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
Auvee said:
PM me with your site link and if I approve of it, I'll give you the adsense code.

-Auvee B.

Umm, I don't really understand. Is the adsense for us or for you? o_O And are we allowed to put our own adsense code? or any other ads?

I think the adsense benefits both parties. You are allowed other ads but they can be no bigger than the x10 banner on your site I do believe. In order to place adsense on your site you will have to be approved for it. Hope this helps a bit.:happy:

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Ahh, thanks, that helps a whole lot... ^_^ I'd love to have more ads on my site so that I can afford to buy a domain... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.