Google Ads?

shuboo

Reaction score
So I was just wondering, since I'm new to this webhosting thing, how well does google ads seem to work on payout?

And/or what is a better ad program with higher payouts?

~Thanks

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
So I was just wondering, since I'm new to this webhosting thing, how well does google ads seem to work on payout?

And/or what is a better ad program with higher payouts?

~Thanks

I'm using AdSense, I quite like it really. The minimum payout is a little too high considering the tiny amount of traffic (about 4,000 hits a month currently, but growing steadily) our site gets; but is ideal for mid- and high-popularity sites. Customer support is very good, I've contacted them a couple of times to confirm information and they always reply withing 24 hours, and are apologetic about any issues / delays. Ads are customisable and generally appropriate, CPM pay is pretty damn competitive compared with other services. CPC is good too, although I don't get many clicks.

It's a good reliable service, just takes a little patience is all.

-Luke.

shuboo

Reaction score
Actually, let me revise this, after going half-way through the process of signing up for google ads.

Does google ads allow you to accept payment via paypal rather than as a check? I didn't feel like pressing the submit button with it telling me I had to accept a check.

Also, if not, what's a good advertising program that people who are, um, underaged, can use?

jeyam

Reaction score
im using adsense for last 2 years....getting average sum of 400$ each month....so google is great paycow

klnce

Reaction score
The best way to earn with adsense is that integrate your content with ads. That means the color of ads should be similar with content color. Be sure you use text-link ads. Referral ads pay some what high. be sure you insert everything.

Adsense pays only through check, however you can choose EFT payment. They don pay through paypal or alertpay

shuboo

Reaction score
I know I could, and have, googled it. But since I can't use a check or bank account, what would be a good one to use that will pay me through paypal? I'd like to hear your your ideas before I go and sign up to paste an ad code onto my website.

indisoft

Reaction score
The best way to earn with adsense is that integrate your content with ads. That means the color of ads should be similar with content color. Be sure you use text-link ads. Referral ads pay some what high. be sure you insert everything.

Adsense pays only through check, however you can choose EFT payment. They don pay through paypal or alertpay

ya i recently tried this.. it works..thanks....:cool: