Google Adsense

jeffrios

Reaction score
I have gotten over 150 in a few years. The first $100 came in about 8 months. Then it slowed down significantly. Now I only gain about a cent a day...but I only have 3 ads on my site.

walidno1

Reaction score
well, I made about 10 dollars in 1 month......then after 3 years I have a total of only $21...:(

hlastimosa

Reaction score
you have to have valid and unique site traffic , what I have read over the net is all about content, content is king as I have mentioned on my previous replies, anything you can think of as long as it is related to your site, place it, it would give google much time to crawl your site faster with related content. a friend of mine has been doing this for 2 years and he just got his first pay check, well for me i just started it, as soon as i get mine (hopefully) im going to get a paid web hosting package from x10hosting possibly

anivide

Reaction score
i didn't use google adsense now....
coz i i tried to put it in my website....
and i have some few visitors just like my schoolmates....
and i haven't received even $0.01 for months
that's why i pulled it off....
or maybe i just don't know how to make it work....

ayaz4friend

Reaction score
It is very hard to earn from adsense. I am working with them, I have 1 website and around 3000+ webpages and every page has 3 adsense ad slots, also using Adwords to get traffic, unfortunately getting only 0.001 or similar like 0.003 per click, I am getting 40-60 daily visitors and around 80-85% new visitors around the world. I am going to use a blog.

my website:
http://www.beenidrew.com/

Last edited:

denisraymond

Reaction score
Wake up, companies are stealing money to people. Sometimes my adsense account appears with weird counters , is adsense broken?... I think so..