Google Adsense

denzil

Reaction score
Please stop making PTC sites. It ruins honest advertising for the rest of us that actually want to benefit from using services like AdSense. Your actions will just result in them decreasing payouts or being much more strict on the rest of us. Please don't make our lives harder than it already is.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, is the site complete? I see that there is less than enough content on the site.May be you add a few more pages and try again.

jbhatt6512

Reaction score
hi there

I can help u in fetting ur adsense legal acc.

for that u can mail me at hdbhatt90[at]gmail[dot]com

Will discuss there

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I also need some help.Email has been sent to you.Thanks.
hi there

I can help u in fetting ur adsense legal acc.

for that u can mail me at hdbhatt90[at]gmail[dot]com

Will discuss there

jibon57

Reaction score
sometime Google Adsense don't accept sub domains. By the by have u checked that your contract information is correct ?

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The reason could be that you're breaking the AdSense ToS.

AdSense don't allow sites about PTCs, HYIPs or similar content sites.

That's why your site was refused.

Regards!

Last edited:

linkenpark51471

Reaction score
yah google dosnt go for those try a diffrent advertising site like affiliate programs there really nice like commision junction

mayzar2395

Reaction score
Please stop making PTC sites. It ruins honest advertising for the rest of us that actually want to benefit from using services like AdSense. Your actions will just result in them decreasing payouts or being much more strict on the rest of us. Please don't make our lives harder than it already is.

can we make a google custom search in hosting site without an ads??:confused::confused:

bonic199917

Reaction score
You already put AdHitz ads. This is a good and paying advertising media. I use only them for all my sites and I am enough satisfied.
But if you want to make more cash, put your site on real domain. There are free ways to get a good domain that can be accepted by most of AdSense like sites.

iearn.tk54

Reaction score
if u need google adsense account on your site........ i can help u.
its easy.
just pm me or call me ill help u.
parth - +91 8866128231 [TataDoCoMo No]

Reaction score
For accounts from countries like India, Nepal, Its better to sign up for account using a Blogspot blog with some 15 posts minimum to get verified quicker from Google as google loves Google's products and gives privileges .If you want to get approved using a website hosted else where then Google may check age of your website. Generally the domain has to be atleast 6 months old for countries like India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan.....

lost7sky70

Reaction score
use blogger
then when google active ur acount
go back to our candy hosting
x10hosting.com

come2flirt95

Reaction score
hi its better to use adhitz.com ads its same as adsense and its best for ptc sites

wwwhttp://www.come2flirt.in

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

hey i need 1 plz help me out ......

what you need , am here to help you to get free adsense accoutn and adwords and direct media where you can earn lot of income http://www.come2flirt.in