Google Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnvivek

Reaction score
I configured Google Apps for my Domain - www.interact3190.co.cc after I registered for x10 Hosting.
I have followed all the procedures correctly when setting it up. I have don this earlier a couple of times for other domains, but in other servers. But, with this server, I am getting an error message when mail is sent to this domain -
550 Sender verify failed (state 14)
After I did some background research, I found that this is a problem with 'localdomain' and 'remotedomain' which is on the server. I was told that I have to move my domain from the 'localdomain' to 'remotedomain'.
I also looked into a tutorial which gives me the procedure with SSH, but I guess it is not provided for Free Hosting Users.
Please could you make the change. Otherwise, please could anyone let me know how to make this above change.

My Login id is - 'interact'

This is an urgent request.

Thanks in advance.
Edit:
Sorry the error message that I received was
"550 550 No Such User Here (state 14)"

This error message was sent when I sent mail from GMail to the Googe Apps managed domain ' http://www.interact3190.co.cc '.

My free x10hosting cpanel id is - 'interact'

Last edited:

bnvivek

Reaction score
Thanks,
But I had done the same thing earlier but to no effect...

Do not know what set this problem right!!

Anyways,
This worked...

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanks,
But I had done the same thing earlier but to no effect...

Do not know what set this problem right!!

Anyways,
This worked...

Hi bnvivek,

Now that your initial problem has been resolved, I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.