Google Index Vrs PageRank

gateway

Reaction score
I started one of my sites with a page rank of 0. I turn to one way link since they say is the best way of getting higher page rank. but still the page rank remained 0. I was wondering if that is because of the fact that google has not indexed my site or there are other factors.

In a nut shell, I am asking if page rank increase of decrease depends on google indexed or both are completely independent

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
links help you to build a better position in the index eg. you website will appear in the first 10 pages of search results. Page rank means how good your page is : this includes you meta tags, keywords, descriptions, title, website content and visitor traffic.
Hope i was helpful.
Edit:
Links help you build a better position in google's index say your website will be listed in the top 10 search results.
Page rank is something completely different: it indicates the quality of : your title, meta tags, keywords, descriptions, website content and visitors!
Hope i was helpful!

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
lol if google has not indexed your site of course you will have no page rank lol.