google Indexed In 3 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerkids

Reaction score
This is a freebie but you can donate a few credits if you like or at least thank me.Ive done this with about 10 websites and this isnt an affiliate link go to webpronews.com. It is spidered daily by google. Look at todays top articles read 3 or 4 for and post a relevant comment like this. For your name, type your keyword phrase mine is FREE FUN SURVEYS for your email put it in, for your website address of course put it in. Then in comment area simply post a comment relevant to the article. Do this this for a couple days on all new articles listed there and I promise in a week or less check google webmaster tools and you are indexed. Works like a charm google must love webpronews and no I have no affiliation with that site. I wish I did!

shekdev

Reaction score
This is a freebie but you can donate a few credits if you like or at least thank me.Ive done this with about 10 websites and this isnt an affiliate link go to webpronews.com. It is spidered daily by google. Look at todays top articles read 3 or 4 for and post a relevant comment like this. For your name, type your keyword phrase mine is FREE FUN SURVEYS for your email put it in, for your website address of course put it in. Then in comment area simply post a comment relevant to the article. Do this this for a couple days on all new articles listed there and I promise in a week or less check google webmaster tools and you are indexed. Works like a charm google must love webpronews and no I have no affiliation with that site. I wish I did!

are u a nut or something??

i didn't get you what you want to say ?

computerkids

Reaction score
no im not a nut i was saying go to webpronews and post comments with links to your site and you will get spidered by google within 3 days. Do you speak english?

balaji2u

Reaction score
Thanks for the information @computerkids,.
Shekdev reply is because your post is not structured well.

It can be said as,

Webpronews is an excellent site to get your site indexed fast.
Follow this simple steps,
1.Go to latest posts
2.Use your keyword as your name in comment box.
include your URL in URL box
3.Comment with sense ;)
4.Repeat step 1 to 3 , search your site in google site:yoursite.com most probably your site will be indexed in google(not in webmaster seeing your website there is not a big deal )

PS: IMHO instead of commenting on latest post try doing like this
install seo quake,
search in google as "site:www.webpronews.com/" in search results click PR PR up arrow this will order your results with page rank wise so once you find a high PR webpronews page go on and comment on the page (Again with sense ) you've got a PR Link :)

Not only for webpronews but also for all the other do follow blogs these steps can be implemented to get fast and good backlinks.
Good luck.

Last edited:

computerkids

Reaction score
thanks sometimes i guess i can be seen as rambling but i was trying to help
thanks for clarifying my post balaji2u.Yes this method works very well and i appreciate your additional knowledge on the pr pr part as i was not aware of how to ck pr like that.This method has always got me indexed in a couple days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.