Google is marked my site as Malware Attacked Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atchaya

Reaction score
Dear Sir

I am using your service happily. Thanks for x10hosting team.

Recently my site is marked with malware attacked site from google. But I didn't upload like that file. So I removed my html files from server.

Pls consider my request and once again refresh my site. It will help to me to upload again. If possible pls check my site whether any illegal materials were uploaded by somebody.

Thanks

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello
The first thing is to check your HTML and PHP code if you find anything unusual. Then, once made copies of post and your visitors (saving the database is enough) try to get everything back by ftp. But by first making a clean installation.
Regarding the qualification of google may be due to many reasons among which are found from a word you do not like the bot to a qualification of any malicious user.

The site Atchaya.com say " Warning!This copy of Website Builder is licensed for another domain!"

the other sites work well, although there's a piece Atchayas Kids in Arabic to the top. Greetings

Last edited:

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
if you do not have a google account i would get one and then sign into the google web developer tools... they have utilities in there that can tell you why they flagged it as such and allow you to test resolution... also has tools will help with search engine submission and optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.