Google SMS Channel

tittat

Reaction score
This service is Available for India not sure about others.

Google SMS Channels

Google SMS Channels is a service that enables channels/groups on SMS. It's a free service that enables you to get premium content published by Google publishing partners, Google popular products (Google News, Blogger and Google Groups) and websites with RSS/Atom support for free. SMS Channels allows you to create your own channel(s) to publish content that other users can subscribe to. You can also create groups over SMS to communicate with your friends, family, and co-workers. [SIZE=-1]Stay up to date with the latest information that you care about via SMS and create your own SMS-based communities.
By creating your own SMS channel you can [/SIZE]Alert your friends and patrons in real time on information that they care about through SMS.

To know more documentation is here
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/help

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks I will try it out. According to one of my sources it's for india only right now.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
This keeps getting better and better! I'll try it now :).

tittat

Reaction score
What about creating one channel for x10 where users will be alerted with latest updates???

owner83

Reaction score
I don't think it would be useful for me if I want to use it with my WordPress Blog.