Google+ vs Facebook?

• Google+

Votes: 48 66.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters

nastus

Reaction score
Facebook will probably eventually die out like my space and friendster did, social networking works in lifetimes.. You have to renew it to stay young and attractive! This means that you as the consumer or user have to stay interested, which can only be done through consistent updates and additions. Whats hard now is coming up with an original Idea, most of it has been done for social networking (however there are those not so mainstream ideas) that being said, why would facebook users change to google+? They have to offer different and yet the same features. Then again like everything else facebook might die out in a few years, though they didnt have smart phones and the technology they have now 5 years ago!

Pixaro

Reaction score
Facebook clearly, dont want try google greated account everywhere, it`s annoying!

Darkmere

Reaction score
Just got my invite for Google+ ... seems to be better than Facebook so far.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Google+ is still looking a lot better than facebook. Granted, I'm not using it much, but I never used facebook much either.

gouri78

Reaction score
both are in power
facebook is appending more fxns

and g+ is also trying hard in to race of social network

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've taken a quick look at Google+ and I have to say I like it loads better than Facebook

Last edited:

palmerx6414

Reaction score
I like G+ better so far.
It's a lot smoother, user friendly and less 'buggy'. It's too exclusive but that's because, as mentioned before, it's in closed beta. When more people are on then it will be much better.

I also invited you, gouri78... But for future reference, you might want to keep your email off of public forums on the internet. Just a friendly warning, it's a really easy way for people to spam you or for spam bots to get your email. =/

Hoobrum

Reaction score
Facebook - because right now google + is invite only and after I got an invite I realized it wasn't anything special.pfft.

cool_spiky3d76

Reaction score
Google will make it
I know it will make it
Let it come for full version, google will beat facebook very badly
That is my opinion - you don't need to agree :) I respect everyone's opinion

denzil

Reaction score
Well I love google. They provide us with many great services, and many of those are free (great search engine, google earth). Not to mention AdSense and such (not everyone likes it, but using AdSense sort out a lot of worries for you!). But personally, I voted Facebook on this one. That's just because I haven't really checked out Google+ yet. Have been too lazy to do it.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Google+ is probably already better in terms of interface, but I'd rather stay with Facebook. You can't really take over something just by making something better imo :shifty: But then again, Google has already done that with a bunch of other originals, so it just might happen. Google is taking over the internet @_@

Also:
http://i.imgur.com/uTIRW.png

palmerx6414

Reaction score
Google+ is probably already better in terms of interface, but I'd rather stay with Facebook. You can't really take over something just by making something better imo :shifty: But then again, Google has already done that with a bunch of other originals, so it just might happen. Google is taking over the internet @_@

Also:
http://i.imgur.com/uTIRW.png

That is very true. Most people will probably stick with Facebook because that's just what people have grown accustom to, in terms of social media- which is unfortunate because I think G+ could be really cool if more of my friends used it.
Then again that might happen when the closed beta phase is over and it goes to open-registration beta. :tongue:

Nice picture, too.

outa_dis_world24

Reaction score
I would also go with google+ . Facebook is the leader in Social networking and advertising but we gotta try something new. Something untested, i have not yet seen the results of Google+ but i got a feeling they gonna make it.