Google Wave

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't yet, as I need to sign up for the trial of it. I do have a Google account though so if I do get invite abilities, I'll happily toss one to someone here.

mstring

Reaction score
Looks very useful, though I'm not sure what the chances of getting an invite are. Applied for the beta testing thingy a while back.

techmunchies

Reaction score
I saw Google Wave and it looks interesting, but I don't need it really! I can wait until it comes out officially. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I saw Google Wave and it looks interesting, but I don't need it really! I can wait until it comes out officially. :)

But don't you want to be part of the group that got to test out Google Wave and fix all the errors in it before it went public? lol

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't yet, as I need to sign up for the trial of it. I do have a Google account though so if I do get invite abilities, I'll happily toss one to someone here.

Looks very useful, though I'm not sure what the chances of getting an invite are. Applied for the beta testing thingy a while back.

I just invited all of you guys.

Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I am too waiting for invitation wave to invite others. Right now i have two friends with me just talking to them in google wave.

:)