What's new in Google+
+Circles: share what matters, with the people who matter most
+Sparks: strike up a conversation, about pretty much anything
+Hangouts: stop by and say hello, face-to-face-to-face
+Location, location, location
+Mobile: share what’s around, right now, without any hassle
+Huddle
+Instant Upload

Those who are already using Google+ please write some reviews about it.

And those who are still waiting for invitations to join: here is another place to get Google+ invites!

Link: http://goo.gl/natDW

Although the time it takes for the mail to reach you in like 6-24hrs, without waiting for it, you can just try logging in after 3-4 hours, it should let you in!

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a little FYI for you: Last time I checked, asking people to click your ads is a violation of AdChoices ToS.

Aside from that, I doubt Google+ is really going to get anywhere. Facebook already dominates the social networking sphere.

Last edited:

hamsn

Reaction score
Just a little FYI for you: Last time I checked, asking people to click your ads is a violation of AdChoices ToS.

Aside from that, I doubt Google+ is really going to get anywhere. Facebook already dominates the social networking sphere.

Yes I removed that line asking people to click Ads. What's AdChoices BTW?
Well, even MySpace had dominated. So we cannot say what will go where.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I removed that line asking people to click Ads. What's AdChoices BTW?
Well, even MySpace had dominated. So we cannot say what will go where.

AdChoices is AdSense, basically. Google seems to be changing the names of their services.

unlimitedphoenix23

Reaction score
The way the privacy is set up for Google+ is amazing and I do see potential in this taking over. Facebook is now cluttered with too much spam, polls, 100+ pages of the SAME thing, too many groups and spam events... Google+ has none of that. It's basic and has it's social statuses like Facebook and the Photos/Videos tabs as well, along with it's "Stumbleupon" type feature and the video chat like Skype has. It doesn't get much cleaner than that.

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
not sure if I like Google+ maybe I have to get used to it. Layout is different than Facebook.

hughr200534

Reaction score
I thought it was interesting because it's got the google domain. There's no way workplaces will block google, as they have done to facebook