Got ideas? Wanna moderate & populate?

kfxg35

Reaction score
hey guys,

I'm currently a college student in information technology. And I've built a windows server at home and running my own website from it 24/7 no downtime :) and I have installed WAMP on the server which is (windows,apache,mysql,php)

I currently have phpBB on my site, but the thing is I don't really know what to make the site about. I need ideas or if someone needs a site about something. I'm willing to consider. And I can give moderator on the site and other administrative stuff if someone is willing to partner up.

The site is:

http://www.kfxonline.com

Thank you for your time.
kfxg35
kfxonline admin

Sohail

Reaction score
There's a lot you can do on this forum. I think you will need to add a lot more forums for people to post in and apart from that you will just need to set up your advertising. It's looking good so far and so are the graphics...

I'll give you a 7/10 for the moment but that was just me being generous as i could set up a site almost exactly like yours in a few minutes...

easykey

Reaction score
You've hit upon the biggest hurdle in web design - good content.

You have two choices with your web career - write sites for others or create a great site for your own novel business idea. You are looking at the first option so will have to hone your technical skills (CSS/HTML/PHP/MySQL etc.) to compete with all the others doing the same thing. You've made a good start but phpBB is an off-the-shelf product and, as you've found out, it's not hugely difficult for anyone to set up who has a good business idea.

sunils

Reaction score
Good job boy, i will give a 9/10. Since you are running your own server you could have lot more things on your site, advertise your forum more, make good website and sell it off and other things.

kfxg35

Reaction score
thanks guys. I currently partnered up with a friend from 10xhosting and were gonna be working on it slot more now. If anyone else wants to be a part contact me on my forum at the site and we can all create a good site and make different topics and threads for your linings and ideas.

Thanks for all the good input and I've added advertising on the site and soon will be hosting free email accounts so keep coming back and check us out.

Thanks for everything,
kfxg35
kfxonline.com admin