Got my Free Hosting but says...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ismail-

Reaction score
Says 'Website not Found' when I go on it, shouldn't it say 'INDEX of' 'E.G' I can log into cPanel and all that but I don't know whats up maybe you lot could help me. Thanks :)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Says 'Website not Found' when I go on it, shouldn't it say 'INDEX of' 'E.G' I can log into cPanel and all that but I don't know whats up maybe you lot could help me. Thanks :)

It is indeed saying index of /

flush dns, flush your browser cache and try again

-ismail-

Reaction score
I've done that but it's still saying 'Website no found'? I just checked cPanel and it dont have the 'index.php' file could that have something to do with it. If it has where can I fix it?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I've done that but it's still saying 'Website no found'? I just checked cPanel and it dont have the 'index.php' file could that have something to do with it. If it has where can I fix it?

If you don't have then only it shows the "index of/ "

If you place index file it shows by default.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried what Gsonline suggested?

-ismail-

Reaction score
I fixed the 'index/' thing, but now this is my problem ...

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'kingiss_mc'@'10.33.248.77' (using password: YES) in /home/kingiss/public_html/class/class_db_mysql.php on line 46
FATAL ERROR: Could not connect to database on localhost (Access denied for user 'kingiss_mc'@'10.33.248.77' (using password: YES))

Status
Not open for further replies.