Got my site all set up. Take a look!

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
Hi there. I've just set up my blog on this site and I would like for you to come and check out my blog The great Dinosaur mystery and the Big Lie.

This is a blog I made that examines the creationist claims on dinosaurs and debunk every one of them. Disclaimer: To be honest with you, I have no sympathies towards the creationist beliefs on dinosaurs after all the unpleasant thoughts, feelings, and occasional force imposing (at least that's how I saw it) I've been through since 1992. So my writings may contain angry feelings that may turn some people off.

randombum

Reaction score
The site has a nice, clean design to it, which is definitely a plus. However, I think that there are way too many banners under the Referral's category and also under the entire page. In my opinion, this detracts from the look of the website (not to mention it also increases load times). Also, the banner is a tad generic, but I don't think it's really an issue.

Overall though, I think it's well done.

theafterthought

Reaction score
This is a blog I made that examines the creationist claims on dinosaurs and debunk every one of them. Disclaimer: To be honest with you, I have no sympathies towards the creationist beliefs on dinosaurs after all the unpleasant thoughts, feelings, and occasional force imposing (at least that's how I saw it) I've been through since 1992. So my writings may contain angry feelings that may turn some people off.
No worries, it's a review of your site, not of the opinions expressed. I like the CoolIris like previews you get when you hover over a link on the page, although I don't think they should be used on the menu bar links as it is a little confusing. I think the menu bar links should be centred and that the bookmark link images should be all the same width or also centred to make it a bit more uniform. Could do with a bit more of a graphical element in the blue menu bar, perhaps something like a fossil imprint just to make that section more interesing?

Nice work :D