Got my spot but can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elite1percent

Reaction score
Ok I got my hosting and can't get it to work. Here is the info the BigGuy pm'd me

UserName: elite1pe
Domain: elite1percent.10xhosting.com

He gave me a link to Cpanel but when I click on the link nothing happens. suggestions???

elite1percent

Reaction score
I get a The page cannot be displayed error. This is driving me crazy. I hope I get it figured out soon.

eHalcyon

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I just signed up and I can't seem to get to cpanel, meaning I can't upload or do anything at all... I suppose I could use ftp but I don't have a program for it. I prefer browser anyways. =P

Hoping the problem gets resolved soon; I really want to get started on my site.

cowsarenotevil

Reaction score
I was afraid I was simply missing something until I saw that I'm not the only one with this problem. All of my pages are broken links, and http://www.x10hosting.com/advanced/client seems rather non-functional to me. I can wait a while, though. I'm just afraid that perhaps I did something wrong to cause this. I can wait, though. It'd be rude to demand anything immediate from somewhere that's hosting websites in return for absolutely nothing.

trickster911

Reaction score
i'm having the same problem.... i can't see anything... i just signed up and i can't access my site at all.... i am about to try out the FTP access but i can't even access my CP.... help up out :)

edit: nope, no FTP access :( i had a site with X10 before....... miss the great tech support.... i think i need to talk to chris...... i think that was his name... who owns the joint... gotta go dig for his S/N.

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes I ment that if you have a new account of one that has been made 1-2 weeks ago you are moving to a new server. So do not worey. Unless somthing goes wrong.

elite1percent

Reaction score
Still no way to access the account. 1 whole day working on 2 and I just can't do anything to get work done. I hope the 1 week thing will be overlooked since I can't even get to the control panel to install PHP-Nuke so I can start on my design.

I

indie-guy

same thing with me. i just signed up and i can't access anything.

i agree with elite about the one week part. otherwise it wouldn't be too fair. it's all up to the guys that run it here though. hopefully this problem is taken care of soon.

well i'm off to work.
-dustin

dsfreak

Reaction score
If you just signed up it is most likely that you are on the new server, I think the new server is having some problems, bare with, as I am sure Corey will get this fixed as soon as he hears of it.

I

indie-guy

thanks for the update
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.