got suspended even if i often visit the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali-med

Reaction score
i got suspended even if i often visit the forum nearly every day or 2 days and i'm using online translation on the Arabic side of my website, so the website can be viewed in many languages including French, English.

is there some thing else i should do to get the problem solved ?

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
i got suspended even if i often visit the forum nearly every day or 2 days and i'm using online translation on the Arabic side of my website, so the website can be viewed in many languages including French, English.

is there some thing else i should do to get the problem solved ?

You were not suspended for inactivity, you were suspended for having an unsupported language.

Also, if you are confident that you had a valid translation on your site, it may be possible that our website review staff was unable to find your translation link. Also make sure that instead of putting انقر هنا للغة الإنكليزية, you should put "Click here for English" so visitors can know where to click for the translation.

I will escalate this thread up to a ticket to staff members so an account manager can unsuspend your site and verify that you have a valid translation present.

Status
Not open for further replies.