GP Seal

ghotel

Reaction score
Hello all,

Now ive been a friend of the web for years now and over them years you learn alot about good & bad websites.
So ive come up with an idea of designing a GP Seal system, Works in 3 steps

1) You submit your website using a form online at (gamepenalty.com)
2) Our team review your website make sure your terms of service and privacy policy is upto scratch
3) If your site passes the test, You will get a small seal logo to place on your website which states your website is safe and has been aproved by GP Seal, Once clicked will redirect your customers to a page stating the owner of the website and how to contact them and that the site is safe.

4) Security now, some sites will try and fake this seal and place it on there website, but if there sites not in the list it will say in red "this site has not passed the GP seal"

What do you think?

Kind Regards

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds cool. Sounding a bit like McAfee's SiteAdvisor tool as well as well as services such as HackerSafe. Would be cool to implement such things, given you make sure that each of the sites you have marked safe are checked for safety periodically.

ghotel

Reaction score
Yh you get the idea, Might be worth building im not to sure yet as i would need a reliable team trained to do this for free.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
yea... but i think its a great idea, but it would needed to be wellknown or what not

warlordste

Reaction score
You would have to make a good name for your self. Make sure you don't hand them out here there and everywhere and maybe you should add an age to your seal to say its suitable for people over a certain age. If u want me to help just give me the heads up i have alot of spare time on me hands i will always help a fellow x10 member. :D

tittat

Reaction score
The idea is good, but if you are beginning from the scratch you must first build up some trust. The seal you created must be authorized and approved by others.All trusted sites in your list must be checked periodically for safety, And also you company must have a dedicated well trained team.

ghotel

Reaction score
Yes the company needs some trust and oviosly the seals can not be given out here and there, This idea would require alot of work, Or mabe just offer seals to partners and affiliates?

warlordste

Reaction score
well you have a great idea and i said i will help out if i can and maybe at the start offer it to partners why you get your team together and then widen your horizen as they say and do it for more websites.

ghotel

Reaction score
Its definatly worth looking over, And ive already planned out how to build it in php, Do you IM of any kind msn preffered?