Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - PSP

dekarvn

Reaction score
Avg Ratio: 91%

The bestselling franchise in PlayStation history is coming to Sony's first portable handheld. Grand Theft Auto and the PSP will redefine portable gaming and usher in a new era of entertainment on the go. Taking the best of the Grand Theft Auto universe, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories packs all the production value, freedom and open-ended gameplay in the palm of your hand. An entirely new game in the Grand Theft Auto series, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories features an original storyline and all new missions that take place in Liberty City. Set in an interactive, open environment and bolstered by superb voice talent and diverse music that are pioneering trademarks of the series, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories brings an unprecedented experience to a mobile gaming platform. Developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories will be available exclusively on the PSP.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dekarvn said:
Avg Ratio: 91%

The bestselling franchise in PlayStation history is coming to Sony's first portable handheld. Grand Theft Auto and the PSP will redefine portable gaming and usher in a new era of entertainment on the go. Taking the best of the Grand Theft Auto universe, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories packs all the production value, freedom and open-ended gameplay in the palm of your hand. An entirely new game in the Grand Theft Auto series, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories features an original storyline and all new missions that take place in Liberty City. Set in an interactive, open environment and bolstered by superb voice talent and diverse music that are pioneering trademarks of the series, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories brings an unprecedented experience to a mobile gaming platform. Developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories will be available exclusively on the PSP.
There was another post asking if there was another GTA coming out, It may not be coming out for all systems but for the PSP I guess.

dekarvn

Reaction score
Yeah, it may well go in the PSP system. I have to save enough to get a PSP or else i won't be able to play this game.
GTA is one of my best series

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dekarvn said:
Yeah, it may well go in the PSP system. I have to save enough to get a PSP or else i won't be able to play this game.
GTA is one of my best series
Yea, There great games. GTA Series, and Halflife to there soo much you can do in the game wich makes it very intresting.

dekarvn

Reaction score
Make much is the game may not be count as good game with me. The sims as well you do can do most things but not as good as those
GTA and Half-Life, they got the main purpose of the game at some stage and real mission so it takes player to where they really take a role in the game.......that is where they good ^_^

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I hear other people say but some people say it is a all new game!

Progamers

Reaction score
It is the same game, but some different stuff in it. There's motorcycles and some extra objects. It looks pretty good, but I don't feel like buying a PSP.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Progamers said:
It is the same game, but some different stuff in it. There's motorcycles and some extra objects. It looks pretty good, but I don't feel like buying a PSP.
Yea, GTA 3 dident have moter bikes and such did it. It was still an awsome game though. Needed more mafias in it I thought. It was also VERY easy one to beat.

Last edited: