Graphic Designer

humphrey

Reaction score
Hey guys: I need a graphic designer. I want it to take up minimal space, memory, and low cost.
metallicblue.gif

Thanx.

deaddevil

Reaction score
Hi I could help you. I myself run a graphic development site, but it's in the making.
I am currently designing some websites, i could submit them to your site as well.

Tristan

Reaction score
Um, is that to say, you need a design for your site? Your english sincerely confounds me.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
sounds like your talking about something like photoshop?

Cynical

Reaction score
I highly recommend the GIMP, which is free and extrememly powerful if you take the time to learn it: www.gimp.org.

Tristan

Reaction score
Oh, a graphics program... Well, if you want to be a cheapskate, go for PSP. If you want something really good though, do spend a bit more money and get something decent, ie PS.

Colin

Reaction score
a good program I like is microsoft expression: Acrylic, best of all its free for now

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DarkD45 said:
sounds like your talking about something like photoshop?
Yea, Sounds more like he's looking for a program not a person to me to hehehe...

Tristan

Reaction score
Do you have a prev. version of Windows or do you run another OS?

Most programs work in Windows versions 95+ (I think), some newer ones work in Mac OSX but as far as I know the Gimp is the only semi-advanced thing that works for Linux.

moose

Reaction score
Yeah, I would probably recomend PSP [Paint Shop Pro] also, I have not used it before but have seen on some tutorials that it has some + stuff that outbeats Photoshop.

Just the requirements are Win 2000 with SP4 or XP. Hopefully that helped you out.

Tutuorials to get you started out would be located [here] too :)