Constructive Criticism accepted!

Very simple!

Attachments

• Signature.jpg
    Signature.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 37

vol7ron

Reaction score
I think it's too vertically oriented. It's kinda fashionable print, but the D's are too spaced out. If you're not going to for NY Fashion-like print, then it need to have more color/substance

withambition

Reaction score
Perhaps you meant avatar instead of signature? It's not the right size for a signature.

It's clean, but very simple. Mess around with different designs and see if you can get something a little more unique. =]

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
hmm.. iono, like the thingy that you put on ur designs when you are done creating it

withambition

Reaction score
hmm.. iono, like the thingy that you put on ur designs when you are done creating it

Ahh, now I understand what it is. That's fine I suppose... although depending on what kind of art you create, you may want to scan in your actual signature for use. Your design would make a good watermark though.

neofelis

Reaction score
Nice idea, and I like it, but by changing it will be rather good than that now.. I got some Idea and portrait by my graphic as below.

As Withambition said you may make it as watermark.

Attachments

• david.png
    david.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 29

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
woahhh... awesome... lol I was about to do something like that =P

what program did you use!?

vol7ron

Reaction score
still think its too vertical, make the D's more diagonal from eachother. like the touchup work done by neo.

I too did not understand what you meant by signature, I guess you were talking about artist signature. usually, though, they just leave initials, a date, and sometimes the number the piece is of the series.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
still think its too vertical, make the D's more diagonal from eachother. like the touchup work done by neo.

I too did not understand what you meant by signature, I guess you were talking about artist signature. usually, though, they just leave initials, a date, and sometimes the number the piece is of the series.

Yea, i meant something like a artist signature,
Well... Im not gonna put a date =P

Thanks Neo!

mrxp_anupam

Reaction score
\Just one suggestion!!!
Your signature have too many sharp corners.
try to reduce that and then I am sure it will be good to look at.

Sorry If I am hurting you, just said what I felt.

thank you,