Graphics and Tutorials

marvinargeusnoc87

Reaction score
Hi! you can post here everything from graphic works and tutorials. From digital arts, photo manipulation, branding, typography, icon arts, vectors and vexels, cg painting and other graphic related works.

marvinargeusnoc87

Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciated :) BTW, if you have some graphic works and tutorials please share here. Let's work together ^_^

Do you have account on deviantart and shadowness guys?

markforbes130113

Reaction score
I know this was like a month ago, but what I can suggest about your site is you have light grey borders around the navigation etc, I suggest you open them up in photoshop, use the magic wand tool and click on the light grey bits, hit the Delete key, and slice them up and save them as a .png or .gif - this will show transprency, so the square bracket around it won't show ;)

marvinargeusnoc87

Reaction score
I know this was like a month ago, but what I can suggest about your site is you have light grey borders around the navigation etc, I suggest you open them up in photoshop, use the magic wand tool and click on the light grey bits, hit the Delete key, and slice them up and save them as a .png or .gif - this will show transprency, so the square bracket around it won't show ;)

Hi! thanks for the suggestions ^_^ do you mean the navigation tab like the home, portfolio, etc? or I could use a CSS code on that

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Hi guys, I really appreciate your comments ^_^ by the way I have uploaded two tutorials on my site. You can check on http://marxdesigns.x10.mx/tutorials

If do you have some artworks please share it here guys :)

the_site

Reaction score
Great portfolio, your illustrations are the best in my opinion. Keep up the great work and the Site is perfectly simple.