Great hosting. and a suggestion.

bornfree11

Reaction score
hello,
Yep.... greatest hosting....!

A tiny suggestion.
Some of us "poorer" folks on fixed incomes have 10" Screens and this forum and the cPanel show up as garbled text and boxes going thru word etc... in Firefox 3.6 and 3.3.

None of it is your fault, but the way 10" Asus Screens view the webpages. As a matter of fact I can not "login' into this forum because there is NO login ICON anywhere that I can see.
So I get thru the welcome email to the login support area and than on the forum link to get logged in here! (I have a screenshot of what I see!)

I'm so old I might not make it thru all them there "steps" some day and you'd find me somewhere between the front door of login to "support" and before the steps of this forum.

Tuckered me out just tellin about it!

But great hosting and I tick off the ICONS in cPanel so I can read some of it..... Yes I can read... LOL

bornfree11

Reaction score
Yes that screenshot looks like it should. And thank you for your time in the reply.... Really!

I will never be very special, but the way that Firefox in this ASUS 1000HA is viewing say this forum's home page is very "special" and not at all like say 99.9% of any other views, anywhere.

Like I said.... a nice word is "garbled" and most of the text and buttons/ Icons are overlapping and running together as to be unreadable.. .... and again it is not the fault of the website, or whatever, but the combination of Firefox and ASUS XP SP3 DPI or whatever on my end. So no.... your's would not look like the pages I see.

I'd love to place a screenshot, but have no time now.

Again thanks.... and great hosting.....!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The issue with the top of the forum is a known issue with lower resolutions/higher DPI values. I know for sure it will tend to do that on Netbooks and other smaller screens running a resolution of 1024x768 or lower on the default Windows Font DPI. For now the only work-around that should allow you to log into the forum is to visit a thread and to click "Reply to Thread" at the bottom. It should give you a working login screen then. Otherwise, adjusting Firefox's Zoom should give you something that works at the top.

Last edited: