Great hosting but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm_iii77

Reaction score
I am not sure if you have seen it yet, so I will repeat it here in case you dont see the link.

x10 currently has an internal network issue with the free hosting server. This will cause quite a bit of latency, unresponsiveness, or complete unavailability until it is resolved.

Let's hope x10 is able to do so without any major hassle or or delay. :)

Reaction score
Hello
I am posting here to see if I can get a response to my post on Joomla migration to 1.6 . I have had that post up since March 9th with no replies and am kindly asking for some input on the subject. I have enabled MooTools and have researched all over the internet with zero results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
it's 2 days now again with the same "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later." message as on the admin login, so on the web link.. and also everything is very slow now.. please make it working good as it was.. tnx

atl200019

Reaction score
Any improvements you notice lately? Please let me know, any feedback is more than welcome.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello all,

First of all, I'd like to thank for the opportunities you offer freely to people to have their website.

But since at least yesterday, after few hours of work on my website, I experience bad response time performance and this morning (GMT-5), I get several time the following error when refreshing web pages:

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
---

My website http://ufclubpv.x10.bz/wp/ is in Wordpress and I don't use anything heavy as far as I know within it.

Can someone look into it or help me to get some answers for I'm new here?

Is this happening often ? Or is this only on weekend time ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,:mad:
I think after you have put this thread up, your site is being take a nice care of..
Your site is loading with real good speeds.
Nice site.

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
One of the very best hosting, might be a bit slow but its well worth it... Afterall its free

atl200019

Reaction score
You are so rite about the speed improvment. I'm so glad to rely on this hosting for my present n future projects.

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks n inputs.

Long life to free hosts, ad-free and good overall performances.

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Every host gets it's ups and downs... Computers aren't flawless. But they are becoming more & more stable. With this in mind, taking everything into account;- X10Hosting is one of the best free hosts out there. Infact I would say it is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.