Great Hosting Service provider

amthiliniiw92

Reaction score
Thanks a lot..
x10 provides very attractive interface to deal with server by introducing new cPanel.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.

t-e-d-d-y45

Reaction score
Yea X10 is the BEST! it has everything, but I think we should have a few more mySQL databases

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea X10 is the BEST! it has everything, but I think we should have a few more mySQL databases
Yes..In freehosting its only 2 databases.
But..you can still use them effectively as the database space is not that compactly limited.Just use the prefix key differently.
Also while you backup databases, you can still selectively take the required tables for the databases.

captnfreedom200091

Reaction score
"Great Hosting provider", yeah... IF I WOULD HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO HAVE MY HOSTED ACCOUNT TURNED ON!!!
It's been 1 month now and my request was not processed for my account. I did everything asked but it seems that the servers are on automatic pilot, every time I log back in it's the same crap: my forum account is fine (OF COURSE) but the HOSTING part, which is THE REASON I SIGNED UP, remains inaccessible. (WHAT A SURPRISE)
SURE, It was easy to get the Forum Account approved ( I know that's the more important part of 10Hosting since most of their visitors are Forum-bound anyways)...
But as far a the REASON I'm even HERE, A HOSTED WEB PAGE, I can say this site gives you ZIP, ZERO, NADA...
Good thing there are plenty of other hosting sites...
Have you guys checked out Winx? IT'S AN AWESOME HOSTING SITE AND MEMBERS ARE APPROVED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
AND NOT FORCED TO DICK AROUND WITH A FORUM SUBSCRIPTION.
EITHER YOU ARE A WEB HOSTING SITE OR YOU ARE NOT!!

GO AHEAD NOW, DELETE THIS POST SO YOU CAN PRETEND YOUR LITTLE WEBSITE WORKS WONDERS, PFFFF

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

And another thing:

WHERE THE HELL IS THE "CANCEL ACCOUNT" AREA?
It's always the same with these half-baked websites, once you sign up you can NEVER cancel you account! Reminds me of those cheesy dating sites...

If the jokes who run this website can see THIS:

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT, I WON'T BE VISITING ANYTIME SOON.

t-e-d-d-y45

Reaction score
1) have you submitted a support request?
2) Be patient
3) Ask an amin

Try thme befor leaving

vernon

Reaction score
I have tried numerous other providers and x10 does stand out ! Thanks guys !

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have tried numerous other providers and x10 does stand out ! Thanks guys !
You will even observe that X10 support ranks best in all Service providers too..issues are everywhere but support here is awesome.They are strict and kind.

Jennacide

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again... x10 is THE best free hosting out there, you just really can't complain about free regardless of your experience...