Great Hosting!

drekryan11

Reaction score
I have just recently joined x10 Hosting and I am impressed with all that you guys do. I was happy to see that your up to date with the latest software like cPanel and phpMyAdmin. I was wondering how much you guys perform maintenance though. The downtime I have had has been maintenance. Is maintenance a regular thing for this hosting? Good work though!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There have been a few one off maintenance issues recently, such as the implementation of the new account portal and all of the backend requirements that go with it. In order to deliver the most up to date service possible as you mentioned in your post, we do have to perform maintenance to ensure that things are kept up-to-date, as well as ensuring our custom systems are easy to use and provide a satisfactory customer experience.
To answer your quesiton directly: major maintenance is fairly rare (such as that which would affect your site), however it is occasionally required to ensure we can continue to deliver the high quality services users expect.

helssing

Reaction score
I have not received my Website space yet, but I'm completely impressed with the staff attendance to the Forum. Before I registered, I first checked the support sections of the Forum, and turn around in response is absolutely amazing. Get the feeling I've landed at a great Website. :)