Greeting to X10Hosting admin staffs, Gurus, newbies and all other members xD

littlejumbo

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,
This is Lj and I would like to say "Hi" to everyone and tell u sth about myself. I'm a college student who has no clue about website stuffs, so, most of the time, I am gonna have to bother you here, :p. Such a great privilege to meet professionals, gurus and friendly ppl in this warm community and I just wanna say thank you to all the admin staffs and the owner for contributing this very special service to the community. :) I must say thank you in advance cuz i am gonna annoy you with tons of Questions :biggrin::rant2::cool::lockd: LOL.

Little Jumbo (Little Elephant)

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Hi littlejumbo,Welcome to x10hosting.Hope you enjoy your stay here.

littlejumbo

Reaction score
Thanks for ur welcomes...now I am waiting for my new primary domain to be ready to use! The access to cpanel is currently unavailable since I just change my primary domain.

PS. you guys gave cool websites...one is IT consultant and one is Games website! Fantastic :)

Sohail

Reaction score
Great subject! Welcome to x10Hosting! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 littlejumbo!

Zdroyd

Reaction score
W.O.W. that is the best "Thank You" speech I have ever heard!

WELCOME TO X10!

Last edited:

littlejumbo

Reaction score
Woo hooo! Yay! I feel like i'm connected to people in this community. Thanks for your support sohailamir52, Smith6612 & Zdroyd. :hahano:

Though I'm connected to ppl here, i'm kinda disconnected with my cpanel :happysad: :p. Still waiting for my cpanel with my own new primary domain to be ready; feel like I'm waiting for that forever. OH Gosh, I am damn excited :biggrin:

LJ

T

themasterrocker

Hi littlejumbo,Welcome to x10hosting.Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any HTML help then just ask ;)

littlejumbo

Reaction score
Hi littlejumbo,Welcome to x10hosting.Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any HTML help then just ask ;)

Alright the master rocker,R u ready?

I'm not sure where I should put the thread to ask this but i wanna know how to put a code box for comments website and how to write "copy" command to copy the html codes as soon as the user place the cursor in the code box. If somebody found that the question does not belong to this thread, please PM me where to put rather than closing this thread cuz I want to get to know more people :p

Peace Yo!

T

themasterrocker

You post about things like that in the Programming help forum. And That involves PHP which i suck at unfortunatly. however Marshian and Woiwky (people who tend to give all the answers to these things and build etc...) will help you out. I'm sure :D