Greetings. My group and I are going to try to save the world.

Reaction score
Nice to meet you all. I am thrill and I am an activist. I'm from the seattle area. My objective is to stop the north american union and to turn over by vote many liberty and constitution infringing laws that have recently been created. To name one, the patriot act. My mission is to stop the New World Order. I also am working with others to double the worlds food supply. I want to turn The United States of America into what it was when our founding fathers created it, before it got corrupted. I want to make the USA more of a democracy, because currently, our votes don't really count. Our votes just go to elected representatives who only know whats best for themselves. They decide, not us. But we are the people and WE have the power =]. The world is coming to an end and the group I am creating is going to stop that.

X10 looks totally awesome. Can't wait to get Mysql access for my SMF forum if possible. I love the name as well, pcriot, hehe. Keep up the good work X10! =]

Anyone who would like to join us, add me on aim, NudistDudist. The goal of this post is not to advertise my site, but an introduction, I hope this isn't against the rules.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 SAVEtheWORLDb4its2l8UN!TE!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, SAVEtheWORLDb4its2l8UN!TE !
zapperpost - try Copy and Paste. ;)