Greetings!

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
Only a bit of stuff up as of yet, but the 2nd picture always gets a laugh (yes, my content is Family Friendly):

http://redoakranch.x10hosting.com/

Thanks to the x10 staffers for helping me get sorted, and three guesses as to why I am pleased with the hat's choice for me (hint: my plastic pony parade will be residing on a server named "cossacks". :wink: ).

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy.
Welcome to x10hosting.
I was foreman on a Quarter Horse ranch in southern California for awhile, and while it was never really my cup of "coffee", I know a lot of people are interested in model horses such as Breyer. As for the "barn raising" I guess we just need to have ourselves a good old fashioned barn raising party!
Good luck with you website.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, redoakranch
For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
If you need any help or have any questions:I hope you enjoy your experience with x10Hosting!

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. Carl, I'm a southern CA native myself, and my favorite horse growing up was my Uncle Bill's QH mare "Consultation" (Uncle Bill was a doctor ;-)). Connie was a broodmare, and as gentle and patient with us 2 legged foals as she was with her own (we gave that patience an ample workout more than once *G*). My aunt and uncle had a ranch in Bakersfield, but they retired and sold it years ago. I have very fond memories of the time I was lucky enough to spend there.

Now I'm off to play in the barn!