Greetings!

benjywright

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to x10 hosting, I previously used several other hosts including geocities.com and 0moola.com (before they suddenly disappeared a few months ago.

I had figured that I would either have to spend money every months or to settle for add infested, low bandwidth, and low storage space like on Geocities.

Then I happened to be directed here by a friend. I had told him that I'm going to college for a web programming degree and was trying to find a host where I could post things I create, whether for school or just some of my designs I come up with.

Anyways, I'm finally getting around to posting an intro because my account was suspended. I'm hoping to be able to spend more time on here, and read through a lot of the wealth of information on these forums that I've only begun to glance over, and hopefully submit something someone else will find useful as well.

Web programming is the latest of a good many programming and designing addictions I have, including my favorite game programming. Some friends and I are creating an RPG/Adventure game. I'm leading the project because I'm the only one who knows how everything fits together, they usually just help out when I need something drawn, modeled, written, or in the case of my brother's talents composed and/or recorded.

At any rate, I guess that's a decent bit about me for now, and my first post. Woot! I've got to get back to my homework once I do what I need to to get this suspension lifted, but I hope to be on next week, if not sooner.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 benjywright!