GTA IV for PC Release Date Leaked?

sunils

Reaction score
Rockstar games GTA 4 has been released for ps console. It has been said that its going to be released for pc this november.. But this is not a confirmed news.. I found the following quote about it over the internet..

Probably all the GTA IV fans are already playing the game on their console of choice, but we should never
forget the system that gave birth to the first Grand Theft Auto title - the personal computers. Even though
Rockstar hasn't officially confirmed anything, rumors about an October release date for the game started to be heard quite a while ago. Following the console launch (which is definitely a success), Rockstar should officially confirm the PC version (if it really exists) during the coming weeks.

There is also a rumor that it will be by october...

This quote is from another website.
French site Jeuxpo reports that Grand Theft Auto IV will be released on PC in Europe this October. Though they do not offer any specific sources, they do cite retail plans. Neither Rockstar, nor Take Two has confirmed this to be true, but as one can expect, the PC version should be out within six to eight months of the game’s console release.

GTA 4 will set stores on fire on April 29 for PS3 and Xbox 360. This time around, the game is based on a rip off version of New York City, dubbed Liberty City, and is set in the present time. Besides the obvious crime-based missions in the game, players will have the option to make friends and maintain relationships with people in the game for added benefits.

Lets wait for the final word from the producer of the game.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hopefully the PC version of this game comes out. The PC is a very powerful platform to utilize, despite how many game creators go for consoles first.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I still haven't finished GTA3, Vice City, or San Andreas yet... I find I get bored of the missions and end up 'doing my own thing'...

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I just hope that the install isn't over 15 GB, I'm nearly out of space after installing GOW, COD4, Crysis, SWBFII, and Halo

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I just hope that the install isn't over 15 GB, I'm nearly out of space after installing GOW, COD4, Crysis, SWBFII, and Halo

You should get more drives. I have 3TB of disk space on my gaming computer alone.

jaco_don

Reaction score
I still haven't finished GTA3, Vice City, or San Andreas yet... I find I get bored of the missions and end up 'doing my own thing'...

Same thing with me ... I go to the airport and fly the plane ... around the city ...else keep humping in hot coffee mode

Last edited:

onyx77

Reaction score
I don't really care when it comes just that it will come for pc. GTA is the only game I play on pc.