Gta?

elforo

Reaction score
Anyone know when the next one will be out what it willbe called etc?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
elforo said:
Anyone know when the next one will be out what it willbe called etc?
I don't think there is any Information going around yet about a new GTA.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
theres a new GTA coming out for the PSP....i forget what its called. But other than that i have no idea.

Progamers

Reaction score
There is a PSP GTA called Liberty City Stories. Nothing better than playing GTA handheld.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
The next GTA will not be released untill 2 years becasue a new one comes out every two years. If it dose not I would not be suprised becasue they are taken off the shelves because of stupid parents!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
The next GTA will not be released untill 2 years becasue a new one comes out every two years. If it dose not I would not be suprised becasue they are taken off the shelves because of stupid parents!
It's to bad because there great games. Some thing don't need to be in the game but there still great games.

Kay

Reaction score
I don't think there will be another GTA for a few years - I think there was a protest against the game - I saw this some time ago though - so I may not of worked.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah theer was a protest on it becasue of parents not wanting them to play violent games! BS!!!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IceAgeMikey2 said:
GTA4 is coming for PS3 when it comes out.
Number four? wasent there

GTA
GTA2
GTA3
GTA Vice City
GTA San andras? Soo is there not five alreddy? Number four would be Vice city.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
There is rumor that GTA 6 might come out for the PS3 not the PS2. So that is not all true.

Jxwisniewski

Reaction score
Yes there is a rumor that a new GTA might come out but its not going to be called GTA anymore its going to be a more futuristic game made by rockstar to but NOT CALLED GTA. From the looks of it IM not going to be buying it. And I love GTA games I dont know why they would change the title and the whole theme I mean comeone lets face it Rockstar could come out with GTA Go **** yourself lol and people would buy it becuase they know GTA and like the title. Why are they changing the name ????

sgtbenc

Reaction score
Probably because of the last game when they had to rate it Adult, they don't want to accociate the game with the other ones. It's a sad attempt to fool only the most gulible.