Gta4

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
:O:O If you haven't heard of it yet, go read a review on ign. Excited? I would be if I had a console that could run this game.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Everyone's got very high expectations of this game, it's got a lot to beat. I reckon it'll be wicked. I just hope they release a PC version, or there'll be no GTA for me....:eek4:

-Luke.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Hi,

Everyone's got very high expectations of this game, it's got a lot to beat. I reckon it'll be wicked. I just hope they release a PC version, or there'll be no GTA for me....:eek4:

-Luke.

Same, I enjoyed playing San Andreas on the PC. I am expecting full on gang wars where you can take over entire cities and maybe entire regions. The problem with the last game is that it didn't have enough gangs. ;)

They have come a long way since GTA 2 anyway...

Tom743

Reaction score
Hi,

-Luke.
I think the PC version is ment to be coming in October. Thats 6 months! :(

shaunak

Reaction score
They said that they will release the PC version before the winter holiday shopping season.

Frakturedmod

Reaction score
This game really makes me wish I had a next gen console.. :(

Will have to wait until the PC release.. soo far away!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
GTA4 will only go for me on the PC, and that's it, but by looking around at some HD videos and some videos on YouTube, I've found the game to be a big chance from the other Grand Theft Auto games.

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
wow, i played it at my friends house, it's really not as great as it seems. I definetley won't be buying this if it releases for PC.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I have it for the xbox 360, its alright. I was the idiot who bought the special edition, for $120.. ;P

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
They have come a long way since GTA 2 anyway...

You can say that again. You can get that free from RockStar Classics, I think the site's still up. Takes ages to download though lol

-Luke.